Place any object or transparency on the sunlight paper, expose in bright sunlight, and rinse with water to reveal a rich blue print.
Sunlight paper is superior quality and light sensitive on both sides to make two-sided, finely detailed prints.
• Includes six 5 x 7 in. sheets, printable on both sides
• Made from superior quality paper (90 lb., 100% cotton)
• Prints a rich cyan when exposed
• Easy to tint or hand color
• Provides step-by-step instructions
• Made in the USA
• For ages 6+ (with adult help)
Explore New Arrivals from Joan Brown, Wayne Thiebaud and More.
Don't Miss: final days for Deigo Rivera exhibition prints!
Subscribe to SFMOMA Museum Store email updates: