Designed by Jaime Hayon
Like many of Jaime Hayon’s pieces, the Setago comes with a story. ‘Seta’ – the Spanish word for mushroom – sets the tone for the diminutive, mushroom-like proportions of this quirky table lamp. But a further clue to its identity is signified by the suffix ‘go’ because this lamp – unburdened by an electrical cord – can literally go anywhere. Rather than remain stationary, it was made to be moved around with ease, plucked like foliage from the floor and carried from one room to the next. To recharge, it simply needs to be attached to a USB cable.
• 10 hours of light (at 100% illumination) per 8-hour charge
• Dimmable LED bulb (3W, 2800K, CRI 80, 225lm) included
• Touch-sensitive dimmer switch
• 3 dimming levels: 100%, 50% & 25%.
• 47” charging micro-USB cable included
• Indoor/outdoor use (but not weather-proof)
• Made from PC plastic with brass switch
• 220-240V – 50Hz
9" x 7"